If you don't like reading about a man complaining about being sick, then stop reading this post.
My desktop PC was turned off the whole time (and still is), so I have worked on nothing new or have done anything on the PC. To be clear, I am writing this on my laptop (ultrabook to be precise) which I currently use only for watching movies, TV shows and writing posts.
I got sick on Thursday, and finally today I am feeling a lot better. Worst two days in a long time xD.
It started in the evening with a low temperature of 37.8C and then it upgraded itself to 39.1 in 4 in the morning. Best time ever! I woke up in a pool of sweat, shivering, dehydrated, trying to make a visual scan of the room to locate the nearest liquid that I could drink. My head was pulsating, I was laying in my own sweat, I had to change the sheets, change my underwear, it was 4 in the morning and it was -8C outside. I forced myself to get up, still shivering from the fever, changed myself, put on some warm clothes, changed the sheets, drank some water from the pipe (it was so cold that it hurt, but it felt so good to feel it on my lips).
At this point I knew that if I go back to bed, that I won't be able to get up to unlock the ground floor and first floor doors that lead to my apartment if anybody comes. So, I had to devise a plan that would enable me to keep the doors locked and to provide a key for potential "life savers".
This may sound silly, but with a temperature that high, it seemed to me like I was solving some kind of a big scientific mystery.
Never mind, somehow I survived the night. The next day was awful. High temperature during the whole day, until the evening. Somehow in the evening it went almost completely down to 37.1C. A miracle!
Today I had no temperature, but now my nose and eyes are really getting on my nerves :) But, I am feeling very optimistic about it all, and I hope to go outside again and inhale the cold freezing wind that we here on the island call "Bura". The wind blew so hard that for the last couple of days, it moved cars around the parking lots and some other cool stuff. "Just a light breeze", as we here on the island would say.
Movies and TV shows
I have watched a whole lot of them, but since I was getting knocked out every 10 minutes, there is very little that I remember watching, so here it goes:
- Rick and Morty (series; this was good for killing time and somewhat interesting)
- Vikings (series; awesome as usual)
- Modern Family (series; kills time and sometimes can be funny)
- The Librarians (series; I don't know why I watch this. The movies were great, but this show is just boring somehow)
- War on Everyone (film; has potential, but boring)
- Lethal Weapon (series; I find this to be interesting since I watched all the movies as a kid, and the actors in this series are really good)
- The girl on the train (film; I like it, but I don't like it)
- The exorcist (series; this is very good. I'm currently at the last two episodes. Not scary, but interesting enough to keep you awake)
I can't remember if there were any more..
Anyhow, thank you for reading and have a Happy New Year!