- Create Curiosity
- Provide Insight
- Expect Action
- How to tell if you have succeeded?
Your bounce rate should be low.
- The first 3 seconds are the most important.
Low loading time - the page should open in an instant.
- Say something that is provocative!
- Inspire people to do something!
- Make a statement!
- Create a sensation (Emotion)!
Once you have the attention of your potential users, you have to make them curious!
- How to measure if you have succeeded?
Time spent on the home page should be high (relative)
Beliefs question statements!
- Make them question their beliefs
- Ask questions that they are asking themselves
- Write a statement in a question form
So you have your potential users attention and curiosity? Let's feed them with a sample of what your site is really about!
- Provide samples or full items of what you have done before
- If you have any, place testimonials here also
After the user goes through previous three steps we expect nothing else than an positive action from him.
- Provide a way of interaction to the user (registration, subscription, sharing, contact...)
- Tell the user what is expected from him now!
Subscribe to Čudovište
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.